Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to attend Trick or Treat on Mainstreet in Downtown Parker?
- Nothing! It's FREE!
What age range is Trick or Treat on Mainstreet appropriate for?
- All ages. This is a family friendly and fun event.
Who puts on Trick or Treat on Mainstreet?
- The Cherry Creek Valley Rotary Club of Parker is the organizer of this great Parker family event. For more information on them, click HERE for their website.
Is candy handed out to the trick-or-treaters?
- Of course...it wouldn't be trick-or-treat without candy! Many local businesses will have booths set-up to hand out treats to all the kids who come by.
What are the hours of Trick or Treat on Mainstreet?
- All our booths will be open at 3:30pm and will close at 7:00pm on Thursday, October 31st 2019. Mainstreet will close at 2:00pm to allow for setup and will remained close until 9:00pm to allow for tear down.
Can my business hand out candy or sponsor it?
- YES, click the tabs above for more info.